Our Mitchell Christmas was another great celebration this year! We had a new Mitchell lady join our group this year, my new cousin, Lucy. I even got to hold her, which is something that I talk about everyday. I tell everyone I meet that I have a baby and I held her with Bog. She is so cute. I call her "my little baby". Uncle Matt and Aunt Stephanie are great parents and great aunt and uncles too. They got me a cool lawn mower that bubbles when I push it. Grandma Betsy and Grandpa John got my beautiful doll named Chloe and Grandma B made me doll clothes and all the accessories to make Chloe comfortable. GG Bogie got me cute clothes and a new bicycle which I love. Uncle Joe brought an adorable new “friend” to Christmas this year, KB. KB is a friend from college and we all fell in love with her – she is such a sweetie. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family and lucky to be a Mitchell girl.

.jpg)










No comments:
Post a Comment