February 23, 2009

Lucy's Baptism

My cousin Lucy was baptised today. It was a great time singing and playing in Jesus' house. The nice minister even let me play behind the alter after mass. Cool Beans! (Yes, I say "cool beans" now). Lucy looked so beautiful in her white gown. Mommy told me that there once lived a Saint named Lucy so we prayed to her to help watch over our baby Lucy today and always. My favorite part of the day was playing at Lucy's house. I played catch with Papa John, ping-pong with Uncle Joe and Cousin Stephen and I got to help Uncle Matt hold sweet baby Lucy. I held her feet very carefully. I love my cousin Lucy and I can't wait until she grows big and I can run around with her. Today I also met my 2nd cousin baby girl Ryan. She came down from LA for the baptism. She is so hip and LA chic. Baby Ryan is up on all the current "go green" fashion trends. She has organic diapers and organic clothing. Cool beans!











No comments:

Post a Comment