March 26, 2009

Back to School Night

It was Children's Night at my school. I invited Mom, Papa and G-Jo to come and see my classroom, meet my teacher, and meet the other children and parents in my class. It was great showing my family all my school toys. I taught Mommy how to color. I taught G-Jo how to sort teddy bears by color and I taught Papa how to wash his hands "front and back". Then I sang three songs with my teacher and classmates. It was a great night! Mom was so proud and I overheard her telling Dad all about it. She said how I can count to 16 now. How I can sing my ABC's. How I can say my full name, plus Mommy's name, Daddy's name and our Dogs name too. How I can say what city and state I live in. Plus, I now can say my birthday - April 6th!















































1 comment: