Tonight we had a Family Friday Night Adventure to go see the Easter Bunny.
Mom has been telling about this Mr. Bunny for days now and I was really excited to meet him.
It started out well… a short line and then I saw the bunny from a distance.
I waved at Mr. Bunny and we blew kisses to each other.
Once I got to the front of the line, I offered Mr. Bunny a carrot and I even touch his soft paw.
Then Mom lifted me onto his lap – what was she thinking…
I screamed, cried, and wormed right onto the floor.
I said “No Bunny, Bye Bye Bunny, Thank you Bunny” and I walked right off the stage.
I officially have stranger danger.
To cheer me up, nice Nana bought me a stuffed Bunny from the Hallmark store. Then I rode the carousel four times, we went to dinner at Wahoo’s Fish Taco, I fell in love with a Mr. Bear who was just my size, and before we left the mall I reenacted my scary meeting with Mr. Bunny. I am such a good actress. I was able to pretend G-Jo and Papa were Mr. Bunny and Mom took pictures of me meeting Mr. Bunny for the first time.
I might be ready next year when Mr. Bunny hops back to town.










That is the funniest story ever! All kids are so scared of the furry guy...why is that??? :) HAPPY EASTER MEL AND KAM THE RITTERS LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete